My name is Jo and I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist and a Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher.
I'm also a lecturer with The Clinical Hypnotherapy School.
What I do:
In essence, I help people feel better
The style of therapy I offer is 'Solution Focused' - It is gentle, effective and has a solid evidence base. It is a compassionate, wise therapy model with plenty of space for you to talk.
I will help you to recognise all of your wonderful skills and strengths, in order to get a clear picture of the outcome that you want... and then move towards it.
As humans, we are all sparkling, miraculous creations, with limitless potential.
All too often, 'life' can get in the way and we lose sight of what makes us happy and fulfilled...
We then go into 'survival mode', often getting stuck there... and we can quickly end up feeling frustrated and lost.
...I have been there, and I understand how it feels to be anxious - It's my aim to help you get to where you want to be in your life.
* Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
* HPD, the NCFE accredited qualification in hypnotherapy
* Diploma in Medical Hypnotherapy
* Tutor at the Clinical Hypnotherapy School
* Mindfulness and Meditation Teacher - BSY, Mindfulness UK, Mindfulness in Schools Project (MiSP)
* Registered Member of the CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
* Enhanced DBS certificate (for work with vulnerable people and children)
* LGBTQ Safe Space Practitioner.
* Registered Provider with: Medicash, Westfield Health, Healthshield, Elect, SimplyHealth, Benenden, BHSF, UK Healthcare, Paycare & The Health Insurance Group
If you would like to find out how we could work together, please feel welcome to get in touch.
Jo Jones - HushTherapy ®
DipSFH, HPD, Dip.MED.Hyp, DipIMCPP